Friday, April 29, 2011

Purple Pixie...

For a dear sweet friend of mine...she came to my rescue a couple of weeks ago and sent me her reinker when my retired SU ink pad started to go dry.  I was in the middle of making 40 Baptism Cards for a friend and seriously started to have a panic attack!  My dear sweet friend (Shannon) saved my day and I was able to finish the Baptism Cards with a nice juicy ink pad=)  Shannon loves the color purple.  To thank her for saving me, I sent her a couple of purple handmade goodies that Karen has on consignment at our store=)
I entered my card in this weeks Bellarific Friday Challenge.  The theme was Mother's Day.  This works for me=)  I also used this weeks Card Patterns Sketch 112.  I stamped my Pixie in Momento Ink on Neenah Cardstock, coloring her in with Copics.  I used Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay and My Mind's Eye new line, Lime Twist.  Nesties, Die-namics, Denami Ribbon, and the sentiment is from A Muse Stamps.
Thank-you so much for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You seriously are the best & of course it was no big deal! I <3 U!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete