Saturday, April 23, 2011

Echo Park @ MMU...

Madison Parker from Echo Park came to Making Memories Unforgettable earlier this month.  This was my first time taking a scrapbooking class.  The morning class was a lot of fun.  We made an awesome layout using "For the Record" and two beautiful cards. 
Madison, Katie, her hubby Hoss, her friend Dena, Kimberly, Lori, and I went to Zivaz Mexican Bistro for lunch.  I enjoyed the food and conversation.  It was nice to be able talk with Madison and brainstorm about paper line ideas. 
I was lucky enough to be able to squeeze into the full afternoon class.  Thank-you Madison for bringing extra kits=)  We made the cutest little album using "Summer Days".  It was just adorable!  I had such a great day, I'm looking forward to Madison's next visit! 
Team MMU thanks you Madison for coming out and spending the day with us! 

Karina, Alex, Madison, Katie, and I.    
   

No comments:

Post a Comment