Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Feel Better Soon...

My friends husband fell ill on Friday.  She took him to the ER, got him all checked, then had to leave so she could sing the National Anthem at Col Kross' Retirement Ceremony.  She did such a wonderful job singing even with not knowing what was going on with her husband back at the ER.  She went back to the ER after the ceremony, later that evening her husbands appendix ruptured.  They have had one heck of a time with his health this last year.  I pray he has a speedy recovery and gets to feeling better soon!
I colored the Butterflies from Unity Stamps Dream Big Set with my Copics.  I stamped the sentiment from Verve Stamps then took a Copic Multiliner to make a box around my image panel.  The DSP is from My Mind's Eye new line, Lime Twist.   
Have a great day and please keep my friend and her husband in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment