Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Week #6

 I am finally caught up with Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge...well, I still have week #8 to do but that's not due until Saturday.  Maybe I can squeeze in a bit of stamping inbetween my prepping and cleaning for Michelle Zindorf's visit.  Anyhow, our challenge was Snowmen.  I used Lulu's Snowman from Stamping Bella.  I started off using Mercy's FFF Sketch but ended up not using the whole sketch.  I colored in my image with Copics on Neenah Cardstock with Momento ink.  I put Smooch on Lulu's coat and hat, Stickles on the hat trim, and Glamour Dust on the Snowman and snow.  I used Versamagic Sea Breeze for the Shadowing. Maya Road Ribbon and the DSP is My Mind's Eye I believe. 
Thank-you so much for stopping by, hope you're having a great Tuesday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment