Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sparkle's Challenge, Week#7

Two post for me in one day, yay!  I'm trying to play catch up since I got so far behind on challenges when I was sick.  It's really important to me to stay up on Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenges, that way my Christmas Cards are done before Christmas and I'm not stressing over the Holidays=)  Our Challenge this week was a sketch challenge, my favorite!  I put this card together quickly this morning so I can get it in the challenge on time.  I used A Muse Stamps, BG Figgy Pudding, Nesties, Copics to highlight the Ice Skates and went over them with some Smooch.
I may be MIA next week.  I'll be prepping my house for Michelle Zindorf to come and teach her Brayering Class.  I'm so excited!  Well, I'm going to get my hair colored then I get to go to work in my jammies=)  Have a fabulous day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment