Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hey Gorjuss...

Sorry I've been MIA, I've been super sick=(  I had a fever of 102 and was in bed for 6 days.  I got up Monday, went to work, came home and went right back to bed, and stayed there all Tuesday and Wednesday.  I'm feeling a bit better today but am not 100%.                           Anyhow, this is the first time I've inked up this Gorjuss Girl- Foxy from Sugar Nellie Stamps.  I won her for a World Card Making Day Challenge on Splitcoast in 2009.  I think the Gorjuss Girls are just that- Gorjuss!  I made her for my MIL's birthday, which was the 11th.  I colored her with Copics on Neenah Cardstock.  The DSP is Upsy Daisy Design.  I used Bazzill's Cardstock Strips, handy little things!  For my layout I used January's SFYTT.  Thank-you for stopping by.                      Keeping the families of the shooting victims that happened here in Tucson on Saturday in my thoughts and prayers.  My heart goes out to them.     

No comments:

Post a Comment