Friday, January 21, 2011

Life is a Pajama Party...

I totally spaced it and forgot to enter my Bella Card for this weeks Bellarific Challenge, ooopsie! 
I made this for one of our customers who's having a jammy scrapbooking night for her birthday at our store.  I just happen to be working that night, should be fun=).  She's such a sweet lady (she's the one who brought in homemade goodies on my first day at work).
Anyhow, I colored Jammybella from Stamping Bella with Copics on Neenah Cardstock.  I added Stickles to Bella's slippers and Jammie's.  I went over Bella's Teddy with a Glaze Pen.  The sentiment is a $1 stamp from Michael's.  I used SSSC100 for my layout.  The DSP is from Dream Street Papers.
Have a wonderful weekend.  Our Spouse's Group is going out for Spanish Food tonight=).


No comments:

Post a Comment