Saturday, July 20, 2024

You're one Tough Cookie...

For a very special friend of mine that has been going through a rough time.  Sometimes I don't always have the right words to let one know how much I care for them and hope that they are ok when things get tough...that's when I make a card in hopes that it will brighten their day.
You're a Tough Cookie...

I had actually bought this stamp set for this person for the other sentiment it came with, however the year took a turn for them and "you're one tough cookie" was appropriate.  I stamped my image with memento ink, coloring it with copics, then die cutting it and layering it on a coordinating Pool Party die cut.  I layered a piece of Echo Park Paper on a white card base, then added a white strip of card stock with orange polka dot Denami Design Ribbon.  I stamped my sentiment then die cut it with My Favorite Things Fishtail Foundation die-namics and added Rhinestones to finish off the card.

Thank you for having a look!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment