Sunday, July 21, 2024

Thanks for a Paw-some Time!!!

A thank you for our dog sitter while we were out of town.  Jetta has the best time when she stays with Jeanine.  She gets spoiled with two walks a day, homemade liver treats (her favorite!), and lots of belly rubs and attention.  In return we know she's in good hands with a wonderful, caring and loving person.  We are also sent many pictures throughout Jetta's stay with a daily update on how Jetta's doing and all the friends she's met, made, and saw along her daily walks.  We know Jetta's in good hands with Jeanine and wanted Jeanine to know how much we appreciate her.
Thanks for a Paw-some Time!!!
 I kept this CAS.  I used My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax, Paw Prints, and Fishtail Foundation die-namics.  And My favorite Things Big Greetings.

Thanks for looking at my blog!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment