Friday, July 19, 2024

Happy Birthday Noah!!!

Happy Birthday Noah!!!  Noah is another one of our Tuesday Riders.  He's newer to cycling and doing great.  It's so awesome to meet someone when they first start cycling and watch them grow and excel at it.  So proud of Noah and excited to see where this takes him.
I started out by creating the sky with Apricot Appeal, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, and Rose Red.  I mounted the panel on a Pecan Pie Panel, then the Black Card Base.  Next I die cut the Impression Obsession Desert Scene using Chocolate Chip, Pecan Pie, and Black Card Stock, then layered them on the card.  Finished the card off with My Favorite Things Open Road die-namics in Pecan Pie and a Bike in Pumpkin Pie.


Thanks for having a look at my blog!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment