Sunday, July 21, 2024

Happy Birthday Lisa...

Celebrating Lisa's Birthday!  She's one of our Sponsors and Tuesday Riders.  Lisa is the owner of a local coffee shop, REN Coffeehouse.  It's a very popular spot for cyclists, located right off of "The Loop" (a car free loop around the city for cyclists, walkers, horses, etc).  I'm not a coffee drinker, but REN has the best frozen hot chocolate which is perfect for a mid/post ride treat in Arizona!
Happy Birthday Lisa...
I found this picture on Lisa's website and knew I had to recreate it into a card.  It was so fun to make!!!  The supplies I used are as follows...
Stamps- My Favorite Things Coffee Order and My Favorite Things Life's a Beach (taking only the words needed from the sentiments to create the sentiment on the inspiration photo).
Inks- White Craft, Early Espresso, Pecan Pie, Copper Clay, Creamy Caramel.
Paper- Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Creamy Caramel.
Other- My Favorite Things Coffee Break Companion, My Favorite Things Fishtail Foundation, Woodgrain Cuttlebug folder.
Happy Birthday Lisa...

Happy Birthday Lisa...
The birthday girl!!!  

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment