Friday, July 19, 2024

Happy Birthday Frank!!!

 Another birthday card for one of our Tuesday Riders.  Frank is one of our regulars that we met by accident while we were on a ride.  He saw us riding, joined our group at the back and has been riding with us ever since.  Frank is the kindest, most caring person you'll ever meet.  He's the one who will always wait for you if you're having an off day and riding a bit slower than the rest.  He always makes sure that everyone has nutrition, hydration and tools when things happen.  And when things do happen, he is always willing to offer up his bike for you to ride to make sure that you are safe and he'll ride yours.  I'm so glad that we met Frank randomly that day on our group ride, he's such a great guy...everyone needs a Frank in their life!

Happy Birthday Frank!!!
I used the Hero Arts August 2022 Card Kit, Hero Arts Winding Road Stamp Set, and the Woodcraft Collection On Your Bike Stamp set to create my card.  I stamped the road first with Smoky Slate, then masked it and used the Stencils from the Card Kit for the southwest scene.  The inks I used are- Sand, Caramel, Pine, YoYo Yellow, Daffodil Delight, Copper Clay, Tangerine Tango, Lemon Lime Twist and Black.  I mounted my panel on a Lemon Lime Twist card base.
Happy Birthday Frank!!!
Happy Birthday Frank!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment