Saturday, July 20, 2024

Desert Birthday Vibes for David...

When David found out that I made cards, he looked at my instagram and liked a card similar to this one but with a purple bike/cardstock.  He said he liked the colors and the it would look great in his home, that he'd like to have a canvas made out of it.  So, when his birthday came around, I of course had to try and replicate that card the best I could!
Desert Birthday Vibes for David...
This Hero Arts Card Kit that my besties got me for my birthday last year is by far one of my most favorite things to use when making cards for my Arizona Cycling friends.  We love being on our bikes getting lost in the beauty of our desert.  
I used the following inks for the card- Caramel, Sand, Pine, Tangerine, Granny Apple Green, YoYo Yellow.
My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Frames and a bike die.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment