Sunday, February 19, 2023

A Planter of Birthday Wishes...

For my bestie for her birthday.  Her birthday is the beginning of December, but her and her hubby were on a cruise.  So, we postponed her birthday celebrations until Christmas.  Then hubs and I came down with Covid on Christmas Eve, so we didn't get to celebrate her birthday (and Christmas) until mid January!  I even kept up the Christmas decorations so we were still in the holiday spirit.
A Planter of Birthday Wishes...
I found this owl planter at Hobby Lobby and thought it was really cute.  Then went online and found this cute owl planter stamp from Woodware Craft Collection.  I stamped my image in Memento on Neenah cardstock, coloring with Copics.  I tried to color it to match the actual planter itself.  I used Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake cardstock run trough a cuttlebug folder. 
My bestie with the owl planter.

Thank you for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment