Sunday, February 19, 2023

Happy 70th Birthday Warwick!!!

A belated 70th birthday card for my cycling buddy, Warwick.  He was mine and Linden's lone cyclist on our first group ride we lead for Tim with Cyclefit Solutions.  He's been our greatest supporter this last year and a half and has been the best cheerleader, encourager, and motivator while riding.  So thankful to have met him and have him in my circle!
Happy 70th Birthday Warwick!!!
I took inspiration for my card from our cycling kit.  I used Black, Smokey Slate, Ballet Blue, and Bike Life by Reminisce.  Impact number die-namics with Ballet Blue, mounted on a Smokey Slate oval, then layered on a black scalloped oval.  I then mounted it on pop dots.  Sentiment is from Woodware Craft Collections.

Me and Warwick.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment