Monday, February 20, 2023

Cup Full of Friendship...

A thank you card for my dear friend and partner in cycling, Linden.  She is always so kind and thoughtful.  I couldn't have asked for a better friend and am so happy to be leading rides with her every week!

When My Favorite Things came out with this little reindeer from Reindeer Love, I knew I had to have it!  They sold out of it pretty quickly so it took me a while to get my hands on it.  I also had to have the Coffee Mug die...oh my heck, do my friends drink A LOT of coffee and/or tea!!!  Cyclists just LOVE their coffee and tea!  Coffee/tea and Cycling is LIFE!  Anyhow, I kept this pretty clean and simple as I wanted the Coffee Mug and the Reindeer to be the main focal point.  I stamped my reindeer on Neenah with Memento ink, coloring with Copics, then mounting it with pop dots on the  black Coffee Mug die.  I went around the edges of the Coffee Mug with White ink.  I stamped the Stackable Snowflake Background stamp in white on Crumb Cake then die cut the panel with Stitched Mod Rectangle STAX die, both from My Favorite Things.  I mounted the layer on Black, then on a Real Red card base.  I finished off the card with stamping the sentiment from MFT Itty Bitty Thanks, some white Stackable Snowflake from MFT, black rhinestones and baubles.   


Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment