Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Happy Birthday Wylie...

Happy birthday to the one that made me a grandmother and gave me the name, "Mommom".  I can't believe our oldest grandson is 14, which also means we've been grandparents for 14 years!!!  Craziness!  Wylie is so kind, caring, and thoughtful.  He is just finishing up his basketball season and thinking of taking up either track and field or football.  We are so proud of him for not being afraid to step out of his comfort zone and try new things!
Happy Birthday Wylie...
Wylie's favorite color is blue and his favorite football team is the Broncos.  So, I always have to use blue and orange when I make his cards.  I used Blue Beyond, Boysenberry, Pacific Point, Orange Zest, and Only Orange card stock with the Ride the Waves die-namics from My Favorite Things.  Black with the Headphones die-namics from My Favorite Things.  I stamped my sentiment from Wavy Greetings in black, also from My Favorite Things.  Finished off the card with black twine and black and white splatters.
Happy Birthday Wylie...
Wylie with his card:)
Happy Birthday Wylie...
Wylie and my daughter.

Thank you for stopping by!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment