Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Winter Birthday Song...

A birthday card for my dear friend and fellow cyclist, Delia.  Delia's such a sweet and kind soul.  So thankful to have met her and get to cycle with her each week while she's in town.  

 I bought the Winter Songbird stamp set/die-namics because of this beautiful card by Barbara Anders.  I ran my main panel through the die cut machine using my new Blanket Stitched Rectangle die my bestie got me for Christmas.  I sponged Ranger Adirondack Light Aqua and Versamagic Sea Breeze Chalk Ink.  Then I stamped my images in Memento ink on Neenah and die cut them.  I colored them with Copics and positioned them on my panel.  Finished off my card with a sentiment from My Favorite Things Every Flavor of Happy.

Thank you for having a peek at my blog!  

No comments:

Post a Comment