Sunday, February 19, 2023

TTG Thank You Cards...

Card Order for the Tucson Tri Girls.  I was asked to make thank you cards for the Tucson Tri Girls Sponsors that resemble their 20th Year Cycling Kit.  This is what I came up with..
TTG Thank You Cards...
I used my new cacti stencil on Gorgeous Grape with Gorgeous Grape ink  I layered it on a white, then mounted it on a black card base.  I cut little strips of black cardstock (the hardest part of the whole card, lol) and applied them to the white layer.  Next I stamped my custom made Tucson Tri Girl stamp in Gorgeous Grapeand die cut it with a circle die and mounted it with a black circle.  Then I mounted it on pop dots.
How'd I do?
I also made a thank you card for the order.

TTG Thank You Cards...
Thank you for having a peek at my blog!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment