Saturday, December 28, 2019

Hppy Birthday Cindy...

I made this for my friend Cindy who lives in Canada.  She's such a sweet lady and I'm blessed that I get to ride with her when she comes down to Tucson.  

Happy Birthday Cindy...

I'm honored to be this month's guest designer for the color challenge CC753. This week our colors were Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, and Pear Pizza.  The inspiration for my card came from a painting hanging in my dr's office I saw last week.  I stamped the trees in black then did the leaves in Blush Blossom and Calypso Coral, then in Certainly Celery and Pear Pizza. I highlighted some of the trunk and branches with a white gel pen. I felt the white was very bright so I toned it down with a light sponging of crumb cake.
Happy Birthday Cindy...
My card inspiration.

Happy Birthday Cindy...
Cindy and me after El Tour de Tucson, 2018.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment