Monday, December 30, 2019

Congratulations Karen...

The Spa I go to for my facials and massages is absolutely amazing.  They give back to the community in so many wonderful ways.  They had a "contest" where each of their providers had you nominate people for certain categories to win a free massage a month for 3 months.  I nominated my friend and teammate, Karen in the nurse's category.  She's an ER nurse.  She works incredibly hard at her jobs, works long hours, crazy shifts, and we all know working in the ER she is exposed to seeing some crazy, intense, and heartbreaking things...despite all of this, she is the sweetest, kindest, caring person and so very dedicated to her training.  She is also an amazing teammate and so encouraging to everyone on our team.  Katie, the spa owner sent me a message a few days prior to their fb announcement to let me know Karen was picked in the nurse's category.  So, I made this card for Karen and hand delivered it to her with the news.  She was so surprised, it was awesome! 

Congratulations Karen...
I used several cards as my inspiration for this card (an of course since I'm way behind on my blogging, I can't remember where I saw them, but they were on pinterest).  I used one for the layout, one for the colors, and one for how I colored the image.  Supplies I used were- My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Best Medicine, My Mind's Eye Brighter Day, Real Red, White and Crumb Cake card stock.

Congratulations Karen...
Me and my sweet teammate Karen.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment