Saturday, December 28, 2019

Happy Birthday Sweet Eva...

Have you ever met a person that no matter what you do, that person is in your corner being your biggest supporter and cheerleader???  That would be my sweet and dear friend Eva.  She is always supporting, encouraging, motivating, and cheering for me and my teammates for every ride, race, and accomplishment we achieve.  She has such a huge heart of gold and I'm truly blessed to have her as a friend and nowI get to see her at my new gym.

Happy Birthday Sweet Eva...

I was honored to be selected as a guest designer for the Color Challenge CC751 for the month of August on splitcoaststampers, thank you design team! It was my first time being selected as a guest designer and totally made my day! The color selection for the week was- Rich Razzleberry, Pineapple Punch, Mango Melody, and Shaded Spruce with the dessert option of "anything goes", which I selected Smooch. I used the MFT die-namics Rose with Overlay and Layered Leaves. I put my copics to work...creating the Pineapple Punch and Mango Melody in the rose and Shaded Spruce for the leaves. I used Rich Razzleberry cardstock to make my ribbon and sentiment. I added some shimmer to the Rich Razzleberry cardstock and on the overlay on the rose and leaves with Smooch.
Me and my sweet friend Eva

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment