Saturday, December 28, 2019

Birthday Wishes...

Some people come into your life and touch your heart in such a special way, Katelynn is one of those people.  She is so kind and caring...and such a wonderful teammate.  I enjoy my cycling time with her so much and am blessed to call her my friend.

Birthday Wishes...
This is my last week as a guest design for this month's color challenges, CC754. What fun it has been. Thank you ladies of splitcoaststampers for having me! This weeks color choices were-
Coastal Cabana, Lovely Lipstick, and Gorgeous Grape.  Dessert Option- Birthday

I used Denami Design Hot Pink for my base card since I didn't have Lovely Lipstick. Layered it with Gorgeous Grape. I stamped Fifth Avenue Floral Rose, coloring it with copics and mounting it on MFT Dizzy Doily Duo Die-namics with pop dots. Leaf Filled Flourish Die-namic in Coastal Cabana to give it some texture. I used a strip of white cardstock, ribbon and baker's twine to give it a bit more color.
Birthday Wishes...
Me and Katelynn.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment