Sunday, May 12, 2019

You Mean the World to Me...

I made these for two amazing women in my life- Carolyn and Amy.  They are such wonderful teammates that helped me achieve so much during the Triple Crown Challenge.  I honestly can't thank them enough for getting me through the three days of mountain climbing.
 I used Sahara Sand for my base.  Basic Grey Urban Praire and Very Vanilla card stock.  I used the retired set ALM You Mean the World to Me from My Favorite Things for the sentiment and the world.  I colored the world with copics then fussy cut it out from the other part of the image, using foam dots for dimension.  Denami Design Ribbon, SU Linen Thread.

 Carolyn and Me, Mt. Graham
 Me and Carolyn, Kitt Peak
 Me and Amy.  Funny for this picture-
Amy- Tanya, What are you focusing on?
Me- My butt...my butt hurts.
Amy- No, I mean are you focusing on your breathing, heartrate?  Not your butt, whaa, your butt hurts! 
We died laughing!
Amy, Me, and Carolyn on top of Mt. Lemmon at the Observatory- my bucket list!!!

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment