Monday, May 27, 2019

Happy HP Birthday Andrea!!!

My teammate Andrea loves Harry Potter.  My hubs found a template online for me to make her this birthday card.  Unfortunately I don't know where he found it to give credit, sorry!!!


 I started by cutting out the hair and lightening bolt from the template and tracing them on the backside of the card stock.  For the glassed I used spellbinder circles in two sizes together to get the thin circles.  I cut a small strip for the frames and stuck the circles to it then trimmed the pieces away in the middle of the circles.  I pieced the scarf together on a strip of card stock to give it slight dimension and it was a bit easier to put on the card.  I also used pop dots for the hair for dimension.  The card stock I used was Very Vanilla for my base, black, Crushed Curry and Cherry Cobbler.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment