Monday, May 27, 2019

Dann's the Man...

I made this thank you card for my teammate Dann.  He let me borrow one of his team jersey's (we have a black and white version) so I could match the rest of the gals I was riding with during the Triple Crown Challenge over Easter weekend.  

I wanted to keep the card clean and simple.  I had bought this Gina K. Designs set Lil Tees a long time ago from a friend and finally used it for the fist time.  Although it's not a cycling jersey, I thought it was perfect for my card.  I stamped the shirt in memento and the sentiment in Brilliant Blue and Green Galore.  Neenah base card run through the cuttlebug.  Black cardstock and Green Galore Chevron Stripes from My Favorite things...I tried to made it look like a road using our team colors.

Me and Dann...only two that showed up for a team ride.
He's wondering where everyone is, ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment