Sunday, April 28, 2019

Triple Crown Challenge 2019...

I made this to thank Cyclefit Solutions for hosting the annual Triple Crown Challenge.  This event consists of cycling up three mountains in three days, day 1- Mt. Graham, day 2- Kitt Peak, day 3- Mt. Lemmon and is by invitation only.  I climbed a total of 17,023 feet over 129 miles and cycled up to the Mt. Lemmon Observatory for my first time.  It was an incredible challenge and well run by Tim with Cycleful Solutions.  
I used the current SC746 for my layout.  My color inspiration came from one of Tim's cycling kits- Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and White.  I used a marker and art spritzer then stamped the bicycles from the Hero Arts set.  My Favorite Things Die-namics Monarch Border. Sentiment is from the Stampin' Up Express Yourself set.

My color inspiration, from one of Cyclefit Solutions Cycling Kits.
Day 1- Me and Tim on Top of Mt. Graham.

Me and my teammate, mentor, and friend, Carolyn.
PC- Amy Orchard

Me and Carolyn.
PC- Tim Carolan

Day 2- Me going up Kitt Peak.
PC- Time Carolan

Me going down Kitt Peak.
PC-Patty Bitnar

Day3- Me and my teammate and friend, Amy going up Mt. Lemmon.
PC- Tim Carolan

Made it to the Observatory with my teammates by my side!
Amy, Laura, Me, Carolyn.

What a fantastic challenge this was and two checks off my bucket list!
Thank you so much Tim, Kathleen and all the other volunteers to make this happen!
Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment