Friday, April 5, 2019

Cycling Through the Years...

One of my friends asked if I could make a special card for her and her husband's upcoming 20th Wedding Anniversary.  She had a cycling theme of gifts that she was giving him and wanted something along the same lines.  She also requested that the colors be red and gold since he was a Marine.  This is what I came up with...

I saw a shirt that came up in my fb feed that had a heart made with bicycles.  It was super cute so I thought I'd give it a go.  I lightly traced a heart from one of the MFT die-namics.  I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp around the heart then erased the traced heart.  Real Red, Crushed Curry and White card stock.  My Favorite Things Little Numbers Die-namics

Thank you for stopping bye-
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment