Monday, February 18, 2019

Happy Bloomin' Birthday...

I made this for my teammate Jessica who's birthday is next week.  I originally had a cycling theme in mind but when I asked her what her favorite color is she said green, like Saguaro Green.  So with that,..I had to make her a Saguaro card instead!  

I played along in this weeks Splitcoaststampers FS628 Challenge.  The rules are to go through the Featured Stampers gallery, pick a card, and change at least 2 things.  I changed the images, color scheme, and added a button.  I used Wild Wasabi, Basic Gey Origins, Crumb Cake and Neenah Paper.  I stamped the Saguaro and pot from MFT Sweet Succulents set.  I fussy cut the pot and put it on pot dots for dimension.  I used the SU square punch to make the tag.  Baker's twine and a button.

My Featured Stampers inspiration card.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment