Friday, February 15, 2019

Camping in Red Rock Canyon...

I made this for my friends, Jackie and Eric to thank them for inviting me to camp with them in Red Rock Canyon, NV.  While Eric was working, Jackie and I were out cycling in Red Rock Canyon.  It was absolutely breathtaking!  

I fell in love with this card and wanted to CASE it, keeping it very CAS.  I stamped Tent Riley from Riley and Company on Neenah with Memento ink then colored it with Copics.  I outlined the tent with Stickles.  Garden Green, Crumb Cake and EP This & That paper.  I used MFT Flat Bottom Cloud Die-namics, then covered them with stickles and put them on pop dots.  

Here's a few pictures from our trip- 
 Me and Jackie getting ready to ride the 13 mile loop and Red Rock Canyon.

Entrance to Red Rock Canyon.

 The road was a cyclists dream!  Nice and wide and so smooth!

View from our campsite.  Simply stunning! 

The climb out of our campsite.  The little peak of white is a huge snowy mountain!

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a fabulous Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment