Sunday, December 25, 2016

Safe Space for Snowflakes...

Merry Christmas!!!  Where has this year gone???  I can't believe it's almost over!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas with their families.  We had such a great time yesterday at our besties house.  Our breakfast dinner was amazing!  We had Banana Bread French Toast Bake, Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole, Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, and Mimosa's.  Oh and Italian Eggnog Martini's.  Later we went in the hot tub...while it was freezing cold and raining outside.  The hot tub is under a gazebo which is nice, but...when we went to get our robes to get out they were soaking wet and ice cold, good times!!!  Today I'll be hanging out with my hubs and facetime with the grandboys, can't wait!  Anyhow...these are the Christmas Cards I made this year.  


I used SU Contempo Christmas, MFT Beautiful Bows Die-namics, and randome patterned paper.  I got my inspiration for my card from the card below (I saw on Pinterest).


Have a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!  Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment