Saturday, December 31, 2016

Green Medallion...

Whoo-hoo!!!  This is the last card that I need to blog to be caught up then I can start the New Year with all new cards.  I have to thank my bestie who's been giving me the title for my cards...it's the hardest part for me and he makes it look so easy!!!  Anyhow, I made these oh in 2014 for the spouse's who had birthdays in December.


This card was my inspiration card.  Got to love Pinterest!  I stamped SU Medallion in Gumball Green.  Ribbon and sentiment from Michael's and rhinestones.


I can't believe it's New Year's Eve!  Where has the year gone???  We're headed over to our besties house to spend the night and ring in the New Year.  I hope everyone has a Safe and Happy New Years!!!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment