Saturday, December 24, 2016

Owl Wish You a Merry Christmas...

Happy Christmas Eve!  I'm so looking forward to today!!!  We're going to our best friends (Kellye and Jeremy) house to do Christmas today instead of tomorrow.  We're having breakfast (my absolute favorite meal) for our Christmas Dinner...yum!  Anyhow, my bestie loves Owls...when I saw a Santa Owl on Pinterest I knew I had to make a special Santa Owl Christmas Card for her!!!  I've been very blessed to have met Kellye and have her in my life.  We live about 45 minutes away from each other so we get together every Sunday, have lunch and hang out...she's the sister I wished I had!     


I used SU Black, White, and Real Red Cardstock and the SU Owl Punch.  The sentiment is from The Cat's Pajamas.  MFT Die-namics, Cuttlebug folderand Stickles.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment