Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Puppy Love...

I made this for our chihuahua's groomer/pet salon.  One of our chihuahua's (Kahlua) became very ill in July and we had to make the difficult decision to put her to sleep.  When my hubs brought our other chihuahua (Corona) in for her grooming appointment the owner was brought to tears at the news.  She has always shown so much love towards our chihuahua's and has taken extra special care of Corona since.  What's crazy is after talking with Sharon shortly after we started going to her Pet Salon, we realized that she used to work at the place we took our chihuahua's to when we were stationed in Mountain Home, ID.  Such a small Air Force!  Anyhow, when my hubs went to pick up Corona that day Sharon sent home a card signed by the whole shop and flowers for me.  She is by far the sweetest groomer we have ever come across and every time we come to get Corona either she or someone else in the shop is walking around holding Corona loving on her and they're showing us pictures of the little photo shoot they've taken after they groomed her. It's not much but I made her a card and wanted her to know how much we appreciate the love and kindness she has shown our chihuahua's over the years.


I stamped My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Puppy Girl in Memento Ink on Neenah Cardstock, coloring her with Copics.  Island Indigo cardstock and some random patterned paper I had laying around.  The sentiment is from MFT PI Soldier Boy.  MFT Die-namics Heart STAX, Stampin' Up Square Punch and a Rhintestone.  I used MFTWSC300 for my layout.



Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment