Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hearts Apart...

Wishing those couples that can't be together today a Happy Valentine's Day, especially those that are deployed spouse's.  I made my deployed spouse's these lil' cards for Valentine's Day.  I was in such a rush to get them done I forgot to take a group picture of them=(  My friend went in halves with me to buy all of the deployed spouses a box of chocolates, which of course I also forgot to take a picture of, sigh...


I started out stamping PI Love You With All My Heart in Memento Ink on Neenah.  I paper pieced her dress and heart with EP Love Story.  Melon Mambo, CB Folder, MFT Button, Die-Namic, Twine, Versamagic Wheat, Glaze Pen.  This is my entry for Echo Park's FB Love Story Project Contest.

Thank-you EP for the Love Story Collection!
(I won it during the Winter CHA Blinkie Contest)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day and enjoys the day with their sweetheart!
Thank-you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment