Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Sabrina!!!

One of the gals in my spouse's group celebrated her birthday last week.  This is the card that I made for her... 


I started off printing my Digital Image Lollipop Sohpie on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I fussy cut her out and added a glaze pen to her shoes.  Pretty in Pink and Black Cardstock, Die-namics Dizzy Doily Duo, CB Folder, MFT Button, SU Square Punch, Sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas.  My entry for for the following challenges- BLD40, to use a Sentiment on your card, CFC90, Black & White + 1, and SSSC178.

Thank-you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Love how you colored Sopie and the layout of your card. Thanks for joining us at BLD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, sweet little girl! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your lollipop Sophie image. She is darling! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the CAS design. Thanks so much for playing along with us at BLD!

    ReplyDelete