Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy 4th!!!

Eeek...sorry I've been MIA=(  It's been a busy last couple of weeks for me.  I've been crafting, but haven't had the time to blog, sigh.  Anyhow, as most of you know I'm a Key Spouse for my hubs squadron and one of my duties is to check up on our deployed spouses.  I also like to send them "happy mail" every month to let them know I'm thinking of them and am here if they need anything.  These are the cards I made them for July...

I started off stamping PI My Little Firecracker in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I paper pieced her dress.  I added a Glaze Pen to her shoes, a Glitter Pen to her sparkler and Star Rhinestones.  Riding Hood Red, Night of Navy and MME American Made paper.  Die-namice Mini Monarch Border, SU Photo Corner Punch, Sentiment from PI Lady Liberty.  My entry for this weeks MFTWSC78.

Thank-you for stopping by!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment