Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Thanks for your support...

Happy 4th of July!!!  I hope everyone is having a fabulous day!  We're having a relaxing one.  Suppose to BBQ but it looks like a storm is coming so we may hold off 'till tomorrow.  This evening we'll head to the base with our daughter and grandboys to watch the fireworks.
Anyhow, one of our Key Spouse's decided to step down from her position a couple of weeks ago.  It was a pleasure working with her these past few months.  I bought her some flowers and  made her a card to thank her for all the time and energy she has given into the Key Spouse Program.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend the Commander's Call where they thanked her for her time as a Key Spouse so I sent the card and flowers in with my hubs=)



I started out stamping PI Paper Doll in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I added a Glaze Pen to her hair clip and shoes.  Riding Hood Red, Night of Navy and MME American Made paper.  Die-namics Paper Doll Border, SU Punch, Sentiment from PI Soldier Boy, Button and SU Twine.  My layout is MFTWSC71.

Have a safe and Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment