Monday, July 9, 2012

On the Island...

Our book club read On the Island by Tracey Garvis Grave.  I have to say it was one great book!  I couldn't put it down, staying up one night until 2:30 am to finish it.  It was one of those books that had you laughing, crying, and held you in suspense.  I highly recommend it.  I made this card to thank Brittany, our hostess for this month.  She held our book club meeting on Saturday right after she threw a baby shower for our friend Lauren.  It was a jam packed day!



I stamped Reading Flopsey in Momento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I used a Glaze Pen on his Glasses.  Crumb Cake and BG Out of Print paper.  Die-namics Pretty Posies, Denami Design Buttons, SU Linen Thread, SU Photo Corner Punch, Sentiment from PI Soldier Boy.  My entry for this weeks MFTWSC79.


Thank-you for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect image for your thank you! And so thoughtful of you...I always think about doing this but never find the time to execute. HMPF! Sounds like a wonderful book. I love to read and am need of something new so I just might have to accept your recomendation!

    ReplyDelete