Sunday, June 9, 2024

Thanks a Bunch!!!

For my dear friend Terri to thank her for a "changing kilt" she got me.  After we cycle we like to change into some fresh, clean, dry clothes.  A lot of times that means we're changing in the car, parking lots, parking garages, event locations...the list goes on.  She found these clever little kilts that have velcro and wrap around us so we can have some privacy while we change.  That way we're not having to try to hold up a towel while changing and risk giving everyone a free show, ha!
Thanks a Bunch!!!
I wanted to try and mimic the kilt's pattern on my card.  I used My Favorite Things Thank You die-namics with Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, and Tempting Turquoise ink.  Pacific Point and White card stock.  Finished off my card with Denami Design ribbon and iridescent bubbles.   
Thanks a Bunch!!!
The card with the changing kilt.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment