Sunday, June 9, 2024

Thank You Bev & Hot Husband...

I co-lead a weekly bike ride for Cyclefit Solutions.  We have our regulars that live here that attend each week.  Then we have our snowbirds/seasonal regulars that attend while they're here.  Bev and Hot Husband (that is what she refers to her husband as, so that is what I shall call him, hehe) are our seasonal attendees.  They brought me Zebra water bottles from their local bike shop in Tennessee.  I was over the moon to receive these.  The zebra is the mascot for my condition.  When anyone gives me anything Zebra, it just touches my heart.  I made them this card to thank them for the water bottles.  They love tacos and are always on the hunt for a great taco shop.
Thank You Bev & Hot Husband...
I again used the current at the time MFTWSC688.  I started out running my panel through the die cut machine using the A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax die-namics.  Then I stenciled the bricks using the MFT Small Brick Wall Stencil with Versmagic Chalk Ink Sahara Sand and Wheat.  I blended in some Copper Clay for the ground.  I stamped the MFT Tiddly Inks Sweet Senorits in Memento ink, coloring her with copics and die cutting her with the coordinating die-namics.  I stamped my image on white card stock using the MFT Fishtail Flags die-namics.  Mounted in on a white layer with foam strips.  White card stock, red and green ribbon added to the card base, then layered my panel on top.
Thank You Bev & Hot Husband...
Me and Bev.
Thank You Bev & Hot Husband...
The cutest Zebra Water Bottles!!!

Thank you for stopping by!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment