Sunday, June 9, 2024

Rarest of Thank You's...

For my long time friend, Renee...  I have a rare genetic connective tissue disorder.  The mascot for my condition is the Zebra.  The last day of February of every year is World Rare Disease Day, to bring awareness to rare conditions.  She made me the most beautiful hand (and I mean literally, with her hands) crocheted black and white blanket in honor of World Rare Disease Day.  When I opened it, I cried...it was such an incredibly kind and thoughtful gift.  I will cherish it for years to come!  Thank you Renee!!!
Rarest of Thank You's...
On trend with my other posts from today, this too was made using the current at the time MFTWSC689.  I used a black and white theme since Zebra's are black and white.  My Favorite Things Rose with Overlay, Layered Leaves, and Essential Stitched Sentiment die-namics.  Big Greetings for the sentiment, white craft ink, then embossed with with embossing powder.  Stampin' Up Sizzix folder.

Rarest of Thank You's...
This was a total surprise!!!

The blanket is just beautiful!

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment