Sunday, June 9, 2024

Happy Birthday Carolyn!!!

For my dear friend Carolyn for birthday.  I met her when I first started cycling.  She's been a great mentor and is always willing to help you better your cycling skills.  On her birthday she met be out on the dirt trail for my first time to learn some gravel riding skills.  It was so much fun!
Happy Birthday Carolyn!!!
I feel like this Hero Arts Desert Road Stencil was made just for me, lol!  I just love using it for my cycling cards.  The inks I used are- Distress Oxide Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, and Cracked Pistachio.  I stamped the bike from Woodware Craft Collections in black.  I mounted my layer on Pumpkin Pie then on a white card base. 
Happy Birthday Carolyn!!!
Me and Carolyn.

Thank you for having a look at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment