Sunday, June 9, 2024

Happy Birthday Mike!!!

For my son in law for his birthday.  Every year I ask him what he wants for his birthday and every year he tells me all he wants is one of my awesome hand made cards...so sweet!
Happy Birthday Mike!!!
This was for my entry to the MFTWSC685 (yes, I'm a wee bit behind at uploading to my blog) challenge.  I started out  blending Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers and Broken China inks on an oval die cut, mounting it on a Crumb Cake MFT Stitched Jumbo Fishtail die-namic.  I colored a MFT Grounded Elements die-namics and added it to my oval piece.  I used My Favorite Things Bear Hug Bunch and the coordinating dies, colored with copics. Then mounted the panel to a white layer ran through the die cut machine using MFT A2 Stitched Rectangular Stax.  I stamped  MFT Festive Old Friends (sentiment) on a MFT Essential Stitched Sentiment die-namics.  Then layered it onto a Wile Wasabi Card Base.  

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment