Sunday, June 9, 2024

Happy Birthday Leanda...

For a sweet lady for her birthday!  Leanda has been doing lots of great things for our cycling community over the last 6 months or so.  She's been leading interval workouts, zone 2 rides (well, not my zone 2...lol!), workshops, and just recently started up a Women's Only Shoot Out.  She's all inclusive, makes everyone feel welcome to join in and encourages you to keep coming, even if your zone 2 isn't her zone too, ha!  
Happy Birthday Leanda...

I kept this one CAS.  It was for the current (at the time) MFTWSC686.  My card base is Crumb Cake.  I used the following- MFT Open Road, Cute Cloud Outlines, and Itty Bitty Strips die-namics.  A bike die, topping it with a gel pen.  I added glitter to the clouds.

Thanks for having a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment