Saturday, August 28, 2021

Thank You Jilian...

My daughter's friend, Jilian moved down here to Tucson.  Her twin boys started school but her apartment wasn't ready for her to move into.  She was staying with her cousin in Phoenix and would be making the trek down to Tucson for two days.  She asked if I knew of a coffee shop she could hang out at so she could use their WIFI and work remotely for those two days.  I gave her some options but told her she was more than welcome to come to my house and hang out, that I wouldn't be home most of the time she'd be there as I had a  ride one day and would be in Phoenix the next.  To my delight she accepted my offer (I wish I could've given her and the boys a place to stay but our guest room is nonexistent at the moment).  When I came home, she had a beautiful plant and card for me.  Such a great kid.  It was so nice seeing her, I haven't seen her since my daughter's wedding almost 6 years ago!
I used Stamping Bella's Pookie Lillipop and stayed with the birthday thank you card theme of orange and the same layout.

Such a sweet and thoughtful young lady!

Me and Jilian.

Have a wonderful night!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment