Monday, August 30, 2021

For the Best Hair Stylist Ever...

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before on my blog or not (I know I have on fb), but I have the most amazing hair stylist you could ever ask for.  Over the years she's become a friend...she's been doing my hair for 17 years!!!  When we were stationed in Idaho Chelsea replaced my hair dresser who was moving.  Shortly after we moved to Tucson she moved to Avondale.  I make the 300 mile round trip drive to get my hair done.  She is so very talented and I'm so very lucky to have been able to keep her as my hair stylist for all these years!  I had my hair done just before my birthday.  I was asking Chelsea for conditioner recommendations since the one I was using Paul Mitchell was no longer making.  She ended up giving me a conditioner for my birthday!  Thank you Chelsea, I just love it!!!
For the Best Hair Stylist Ever...
This is the last of my thank you's!  For this one I used Underthehoodybella from Stamping Bella.

Have a wonderful evening!  



 

1 comment: