Friday, August 27, 2021

Happy Birthday to my Hubs!!!

For my sweet hubs for his birthday!
Happy Birthday to my Hubs!!!

 I saw this  card on Pinterest and wanted to recreate it using shades of blue since it's my hubs favorite color.  I used the Color Blast Die-namics in Night of Navy, Midnight Muse, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Cool Caribbean, and Soft Sky.  Next I stamped my image from the Fast Track stamp set in Memento Ink, coloring with Copics, then die cutting it with the coordinating Die-namics, using Pop Dots to mount it on the card.  I die cut Caption Numbers Die-namics in black with a Wink of Stella then added them to the racecar.  I used All the Encourangement and coordinating Die-namics for the speech bubble then stamped the sentiment.  Finished off the card with some flat dots from Stamping Bella.  

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment