Saturday, August 28, 2021

Thank You for the Teaspoon Brunch Ride...

I have such a great group of ladies that I co-lead a weekly women's ride with for GABA (Greater Arizona Bicycle Association).  These wonderful gals had a birthday ride and brunch to celebrate my birthday.  We ate at a place called Teaspoons after the ride and it was delicious!  I made thank you cards for them and decided to have all my birthday thank you cards with the same layout and color scheme.  Since I was thanking these gals for the same day of events, I also decided to do one blog post for them...I hope they don't mind!   
First one up is a thank you for Brooke.  As most of you know, orange is my favorite color.  Brooke got me this awesome Starbucks stainless steel tumbler in...you guessed it!!!  ORANGE!!!  So I tried to make her a card that complimented the gift.  The image is Perk Me up Peeps from Stamping Bella.  Brooke was also the one who organized the ride and brought lemon cupcakes, they were amazing!!!  Thank you so much Brooke!


This one is for Linden.  I'm not a coffee drinker, but I absolutely love Vanilla Chai Lattes, yum!  Linden got me a tin of just that!  Along with the most beautiful shade of orange coffee mug, teaspoon and this super cool battery operated frother.  Thank you Linden!!!  The image is Earl Grey Peeps and it is also from Stamping Bella.


This one is for Debby.  She got me the most amazing chocolate cupcake ever!  I brought it home and didn't share with my hubs, haha!  Thank you for thinking of me!  This image is also from Stamping Bella.  It's called Turtle Tot Birthday Wishes.

GABA Ride Leaders- Linden, Me, Brooke, Carolyn

Eileen, Carolyn, Brooke, Debby, Linden, and me.  Thank you ladies for all the cards, gifts, brunch, and a wonderful ride!!!  The best way to spend my birthday is playing bikes and spending time with ya'll!!!
Hong Kong Bubble Waffle...AMAZING!
Brooke's Lemon Cupcakes were to die for!

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment