Wednesday, April 7, 2021

For Tammy...

I made a post about a card I made 9 years ago and had just sent to my friend Martha who was having her last chemo treatment.  My friend Joanie reached out to me and asked if I could make the same card for her late husband's step daughter, Tammy.  I dug around in my paper stash and still had all the supplies to make the card just as she requested.

For Tammy...

 I used MFTWSC63. for my sketch.  I started off stamping Pure Innocence Have Hope in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I used Prismacolor Pencils and OMS for some shading on her leggings and the ground.  I used a Glaze Pen on her hair clip, heart, and shoes.  Lucky Limeade, Rose Red, Blush Blossoms, and EP This & That Grateful papers.  I used Die-Namics Open Scallop Edge, ran it through my Xron Sticker Maker, then sprinkled it with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.  Lucky Limeade Ribbon, SU Photo Corner Punch, SU White Baker's Twine, Denami Design Buttons, and Foam Squares.

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment